Reporting Period July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
– The average starting salary for all school graduates employed during the reporting period; $72,800
– All Time: 230 students have gone through the program since January 1st 2015 – July 1st 2019.
– New starts; 226
– Re-enrollments; 4
– Transfers into the program from other programs at the school. 10 students were a transfers from Lambda School, General Assembly, and Hack Reactor
The total number of students admitted in the program during the 12-month reporting periodJuly 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020: 48
– 0 Students Transferred out of the program and into another program at the school
– 6 students have withdrawn from the program
– Number of students enrolled in the program;
A) Placed in their field of study; 45
B) Completed or graduated from a program; 40
C) Placed out of the field; 0
D) Not available for placement due to personal reasons; 0
E) Not employed: 0
None of Coding Temple’s students took the Certification exam.
All 48 students have gone through the Coding Temples placement process
Coding Temple is approved to operate by the Private Business and Vocational Schools Division of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Coding Temple is not accredited by a US Department of Education recognized accrediting body.